From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Zover Mirklo
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 12:32 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2 server crash

I get regular server crashes (about twice a day) on my Linux box, but
only on map PLR_PIPELINE. Has anyone also noticed problems with this
map only?
 Quoting Jeff Sugar : That's likely from the map you're running. At
least, the only time I've
 gotten anything remotely similar was when there was a faulty build
of
 cashworks with too many edicts.
 On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 7:29 PM, Chris  wrote:
 > Oops i seems my file didnt attach.
 >
 > This errors comes up randomly
 >
 > "Bad entity in IndexOfEdict() index -838669 eEdict 0f0f0f0f00
sv.edicts
 > 100F0010"
 >

 > Alec Sanger wrote:
 > > could you be a bit more descriptive?
 > >
 > > Thank you,
 > > Alec Sanger
 > > P: 248.941.3813
 > > F: 313.286.8945
 > >

 > >> Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 18:46:13 -0700
 > >> From: ch...@pingdemons.com
 > >> To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
 > >> Subject: [hlds] TF2 server crash
 > >>
 > >> I get this error every now and again and cant figure out how or
what is
 > >> crashing my server..
 > >>

 > >> Any ideas guys?

Links: