I know there is a similar topic: Re: [hlds] L4D search_key server good for only
1 use?

But...This is directly associated with the 'Steam Group Servers' in general.

The Steam Groups used to work just fine though due to recent updates its broke.
I can see all of our servers just fine in the masterlist (ie:
openserverbrowser) and can connect and play just fine using that method.
However, I have 6 vanilla (multiple/forked) l4d servers running from one
instance of srcds on win2k3x64. The servers load and run fine (albeit the
timeout bug which is another issue entirely) though within 24 hours all the
servers will slowly drop from the Steam Group till none show and that option is
no longer available.

I can't find any consistency or console error which might relate to why they
drop though I was hoping Valve is working on the issue. I've yet to see them
comment or confirm there is an problem.