Been digging in deeply to my log files trying to identify what is causing the
random TF2 crashes.

I have a pretty large BAN's file.

Has anyone ever seen a server crash while processing the BAN's?

Seems like I get more crashes during Map Change, and the crashes appear to
happen while processing the bans.

I know I have read about an issue with TF2 Servers loosing connection to Valve
servers and getting crashes, but i thought this was resolved.

I am running sourcemod, and I haven't try to run the server without it. Simply
because the crashes are so random it is impossible to repro, and the thought of
running without admin for an unknown amount of time is not ideal.

Any Ideas?