Hello,

I start my gameservers in Windows 2003/2008 with the command line option
"-nocrashdialog" which should disable all crash dialogs.
But I have still some crashes in Team Fortress 2 which show that dialog.

The bad thing is, I have to click "ok" first before my restart script is
able to restart the gameserver.
For that time the gameserver is dead. Here a few Screens:
http://images.saigns.de/error1.jpg
http://images.saigns.de/error2.jpg

Does anyone know a workaround to get that fixed?
Perhaps there is an option in Windows itself which disbales these kind of
dialogs?

Any help would be great

Andi