2. I .rar'd them and put the .rar in the C:\GameInstalls\ folder.

3. When I create a server via the control panel, it does everything properly.
It pulls from the .rar in GameInstalls and it creates a new server directory.
For example heres one now -
C:\UserFiles\ADMIN\GameServers\TC00224506104455654522183.

4. However, I had a friend try to help me figure out what was wrong and he
created a server manually in C:\srcds2, which I ended up deleting, but now when
I create a server via control panel, the files in the directory I gave you in
#3 show up correctly and configs match the parameters I set through control
panel, but the IP itself when I look in HLSW is still showing up as "Team
Passive Aggressor #scrimdods" which was the server name from the server.cfg
from the manual server from C:\srcds2. Now, I deleted those files, but somehow
they're still showing up.

Heres what it looks like in HLSW.
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc54/Allenew4/hlsw.jpg?t=1248466291

So I'm getting 2 different things here - 1. In the
C:\UserFiles\ADMIN\GameServers\ directory, files are being installed correctly
and have correct parameters. 2. However, those correct parameters are not being
read correctly and its still showing up as my old, manual server in hlsw.