I get those exact 2 crashes, where gdb shows it was either in
ClipRayToVPhysics() or  CTFProjectile_Arrow::PositionArrowOnBone()
If anyone at Valve wants my crash dumps, I'll be happy to send the relevant
ones.
Or if anyone else has a clue on how this is being done, I'd sure at least
like to know what to look for, like if you have to be a sniper, or standing
in the spawn, or zoomed in and looking at something, then I can know who to
ban/firewall!