If you hate Valve so much, you can ban all the Valve Steam IDs.  Or
even better, uninstall the game and delete your server.

I seriously have no idea why people are so pissed off about this.
It's their game, let them have their fun.  Are you telling me you've
NEVER abused your powers on your server?  Slapped someone for fun?
Given yourself health?  No clip?  Teleported a Medic closer?

Let them have their fun and get over it.