My servers all eventually updated though once I fired them up they all show
running as LAN servers even though sv_lan is set to 0. These are all
win2k3-64bit servers...

________________________________
From: Jason Ruymen <jas...@valvesoftware.com>
To: "hlds_li...@list.valvesoftware.com" <hlds_li...@list.valvesoftware.com>;
"hlds@list.valvesoftware.com" <hlds@list.valvesoftware.com>;
"hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com" <hlds_annou...@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 12:59:49 PM
Subject: [hlds] Left 4 Dead Update Available

A required update for Left 4 Dead has been released.  Please run hldsupdatetool
to receive the update.  The specific changes include:

- A new campaign, "Crash Course", is now available for play in Campaign, Versus
and Survival modes
- In Versus mode, all weapons, pills, health packs, molotovs, pipe bombs and
other items will now be identical for the second round of a chapter
- Matchmaking has had several improvements to make finding and joining games
even faster
- Ten all new "Crash Course" achievements have been added

Jason