It is actually Valve related as its being launched on the steam
platform, which on the sales page has nothing about this critical
flaw. So letting potential server admins for this game know, who
will be on this list, that there is going to be no server is a
relevant point.

Anyone not aware of this could buy the game, from steam, rightly
assuming it works in the same manor as any other well designed
FPS, especially given its heritage. The result being a total
waste of their money, so the more people that are aware of this
retarded decision by IW the better IMO.

That's before you consider the fact that if IW are allowed to get
away with this then others like Valve etc may think its also a
good idea; and your next iteration of CS may also ditch the ability
to run quality dedicated servers. I don't think anyone at Value
would be quite that stupid, but 1 week ago I would have said the
same thing about IW, and now look where we are!

All gamers, both PC and console, need stick together and support
each other, that means spreading the word about this utter failure.

Hit IW the only place that will make them look up and think, their
wallet! This needs as many customers as possible to be are aware of
the facts, so they can avoid buying what will be one of the worst
online FPS experience ever released on the PC platform :(

    Regards
    Steve