my tf2 server with bots has been stable so far but from time to time i lose
all my clients when i lose them i it looks like this:

Dropped Josher [TEAM SOLDIER] from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped GECL_Cody | CuSkF from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped Wolfbanes from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped ¤‡Groveinator‡¤ from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped 11.E | newsee-.- from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped Pencil Pusher from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped {NJXC} Irish Jesus from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped Teleporter Exit (Zeratav) from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped [75th](F)PVT Gdawg from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped SuPar l33t kiLLa CaP-a-cAp from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped meaton1421 from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped bt from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped Peeta from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped Dispenser (E Man | M) from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped ĸιllυтwιce | 3-PG [AMERICA from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped [Dirty Idler] Atomics from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped ColdCrow from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped third eye. from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped <TF2U> Mikan ΓÖÑ from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped [FOoM]DarkSoldier from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped Elysion from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped Zoinks! Olmec` from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped MINUTEMAN from server (No Steam logon
)
Dropped mr.Carnage++ from server (No Steam logon
)
Connection to Steam servers lost.
Connection to Steam servers successful.
   VAC secure mode is activated.
Connection to Steam servers lost.
Connection to Steam servers successful.
   VAC secure mode is activated.

then they start joining again... its only every now and then

and my tf2 keeps crashing for some reason...