My issue is not that I can not run the tool - the problem is that the
tool which exists on Valve's server is a _GUI_ installer and I can't
seem to find a way to preconfigure it to run automatically without a
user running through the installation wizard.

I have tried using Google but I found nothing which would solve my problem.

Thanks,

-Peter Powell