No offense to anyone but some of you are some whiny bitches, If its off
topic ignore it delete it. Don't add to the off topic subject if you don't
agree with it. I'd like to think that people are on this list to HELP people
as long as its generally on topic and generally speaking his question was on
topic.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 6:50 PM, Matt Lyons <mly...@internode.com.au> wrote:

> On 16/02/2010, at 11:52 AM, Peter Jerde wrote:
>
> > Gosh I wish this list were moderated.
> >
> > Seriously, guys. Cut it out please.
>
> Maybe we should switch to using the steam forums.

> Oh wait.
>
> --
> Matt Lyons
> Content Administrator, games.on.net
> Email: m...@games.on.net
> Web: http://games.on.net
> "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice; In
> practice, there is."

Samuel Goldwyn<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/s/samuel_goldwyn.html>
- "I'm willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never
wrong."