Awsome, thanks a lot!

Roman thanks as well!

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Kaspars
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 12:39 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Owner of RUS Coop-16 ?

1. Search google Rus Coop-16
2. Open up the game-monitor link and check the ip of the server which is
217.76.183.79:27019
3. Find this ip on the google. Various links will come up, one of them
will be http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gamesolympus (the l4d servers
are listed there)
4. If you read some announcements, then you will find out that the
webpage for the olympus games is http://games.olympus.ru
5. L4D servers are not listed on the front page, but you can find some
info at the forum if you understand russian :) Try this one:
http://games.olympus.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=36292
6. The lead admin for L4D servers seems to be this one:
http://games.olympus.ru/forum/member.php?u=20016

Saint K. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The gametype is left4dead2. I don't see this at that page, allthou my Russian
> is a little bit rusty lately ;)
>
> Could you point it out more specific were on the page these servers are
> listed? (so I can ensure I contact the correct person).
>
> Cheers,

20:34:00