I had an issue on one of my servers where it *said* it was fully updated
(ran it 5 times) but the engine.dll (in orangebox\bin) was a 0 byte size
file as opposed to a normal sized one.

It took me a bit to find the problem so I thought I'd share in case anyone
else is running into the issue of their server not even being able to begin
to startup.

Arreo