Yes, it's a problem related to source tv.
Steps to replicate the missing map in A2S_INFO replies:
in the command line args add +tv_enable 1
in server.cfg add tv_enable 0 or kick the TV bot.

Another problem: starting the server with -nomaster or writing setmaster
disable in rcon will entirely shut down the A2S_INFO & Co. system (the
server will work fine, you can connect via console, but will be completely
invisible).