Hello,

As a Game Server Provider I am more or less forced to use both Windows
and Linux. But if all game server software were available for Linux, I
would use Linux for all my servers. Easier to develop on, especially
when programming a provisioning system and automating a bunch of other
tasks.

Sent from my Commodore 64 (which is awesome)

--
Cheers,

Hans