Hi all,

Back in sept 2008 shadowmoses emailed this list with a problem he was
having..

---------

I am having really odd behavior with sv_pure 1 settings.  I am running 4

servers, 3 are default and 1 is companion cube soccer.....

The odd thing is, if players are in the cube soccer server and try to join one
of the regular servers they get the message.

Disconnect: Pure server: client has loaded extra file
[GAME]\materials\models\props\metal_box.vmt. File must be removed to play on
this server..

If they join the regular servers before joining the cube server they get in
fine.

We are experiencing this on our TF2 servers since we introduced a custom
community VMF.

everything works right on the server this is on but then people can't
join other servers (ours or others) without
restarting TF2.

Am i doing something wrong or .... they haven't fixed it yet!

Regards

Steve