On 27/04/2010, at 2:45 PM, dmex wrote:

> Watching that YouTube video he said he wrote a plugin for it (that he's now
> selling), yet another reason why client-side plugins should be blocked.

Lets not start that up again. ;)

I did read an older source update from 2009 that was supposed to fix the
exploit.  Its either regressed or didn't fully capture the problem.

I've grabbed the latest kac and rolled it out, will see if that stops it.
Course I wont know until someone tries it again.

--
Matt Lyons
Content Administrator, games.on.net