I shouldn't speak for the list, but I have played on some underpowered 8v8
L4D2 servers -- When there is a large horde of zombies that gets
pipebombed... It may affect some of your other servers. I don't know much
about that processor, but try and load up those configured servers
beforehand just in case.

GL and have fun!