There are plugins that can be ran on players pc which can retrieve the
rcon password or change it. If your servers run es_tools  or older
version of mani-admin, it can also be easily hacked. Anyone can download
your server.cfg off the server if you do not have D-FENS or similiar
blocking the download or rcon_lock that prevents changing it or
similiar. All this easily with plugins running on players machine. They
need to go, as the plugins are ment for the servers, NOT for the clients.

Video seems legit but no idea if that is really the case. It needs
further investigation.

-ics