Hello guys, i have some problems with a 24slot cs1.6 server, i use the
following server rates: sv_min&maxrate 20000 and sv_min&maxupdaterate 100, all
players on the server have constant choke. A friend told me to set sv_minrate
and sv_maxrate to 131072 and all clients will have 0 choke, i didnt believe but
when he changed this and restarted the server i didnt have any, choke=0 always,
didnt the engine was limited not to send more than 20kilobytes? I monitored the
bandwidth usage and when i set 131072 clients exced the 20kB limit and go over
it, but when using maxrate 0, 20000 or even 25000 i can get up to 20kB just in
peaks.