yea personally i gave up on trying to use all these rcon plugins. hackers
eventually find new cvars or ways to get around it. if you own the dedicated
server I highly recommend getting EMSA port blocker. Its free. It blocks the
TCP ports you want to have blocked in your case 27015 probably to everyone
except whitelisted ip addresses. and its hell of a lot easier to use then
the built in windows advanced firewall which I could never get it to
whitelist ip addresses. This way if they don't have the proper IP addresses
they can't initiate any rcon commands they are all blocked by the port
blocker.
i have had 0 problems for almost 9 months now as far as rcon attacks go.