I don't disagree with that.  The OP came asking how to secure his server
running mani, the answer was that mani has been compromised or can be
compromised, the OP was then given alternatives, and reasons to use the
alternatives. At no point did I say he has to use it or that mani is
bad/evil/whatever, merely that SM can be made to look and feel like mani, in
case he was hesitant to switch...

I stand by my statement about binding keys though...

Sent from my iPhone