recent exploit*

On 2010-07-10 19:23, Rikard Bremark wrote:
 i deleted the topic that came after this that hlds had been updated.
this is a false statement i believe, hlds is not updated for the reason exploit and surfaced, to stop that one (failds) you still need to run the beta. updated without -beta hlbeta and my servers have now crashed 62 times :o (i went away and just came back to see this)
------
//Rikard 'Zapy' Bremark
ComHem AB - http://www.comhem.se
Warzone.nu - http://www.warzone.nu