The servers are currently running latest version of both KAC and DBlocker.
Both are said to prevent it. And as someone else said in that thread posted in the OP, it only started after the latest CSS update.

Another note, also running Windows Server 03

ics wrote:
If it's always after disconnecting, then it might be an exploit that people do with lua scripts to crash servers. KAC will block the people running those scripts entering the server.

-ics