-game cstrike_beta
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Whelan <mrrjwhe...@yahoo.com>
Sender: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2010 19:57:22
Subject: Re: [hlds] Counter-Strike: Source Beta Dedicated Server Available

Welp... I dl'd the files long ago... ran -verify_all several times. I have the
latest updates etc.

No addons... 100% vanilla on a windows testbox.

C:\SRCDS\cssbeta\srcds.exe -game cstrike -console +maxplayers 14 +map de_dust2
+log 1 -ip 192.168.1.104 +hostport 27015

Nothing happens, lol. What am I missing? Anyone else having trouble?

I also tried -game cssbeta

I've rechecked everything many times... I host
l4d/l4d2/tf2/css/ff/hl2dm/tfc....
go figure

I give... uncle :)