Thanks for the cvar, although the sarcasm was un-needed. This may not be a
big issue for others, but I personally don't like people touching my stuff
and changing the product that I am providing to my customers. And, I am not
opposed to balloons or presents, however, listening to the clapping,
cheering, and poppers for any extended amount of time is annoying to say the
least.