Yeah I know, but I'm growing tired of people whining over the fps dropping
and was wondering if I could even create a 1U server that can do it.

-----Original Message-----
From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of msleeper
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 4:17 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] 32 Player TF2 Hardware

I'll let Nephyrin re-explain it, but yesterday in IRC he gave a very
great explaination of why 1000 FPS is bullshit and just a waste of
cycles.

I appreciate everyone's input so far, except for Justin who seemed to
entirely miss what I was asking for, but I hear that nosteam kills brain
cells so I'm not surprised.