Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source and Day of Defeat: Source Updates
Released
Product Update - Valve
Updates to Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike: Source and Day of Defeat: Source
have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your
Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Source Engine Changes (CS:S, DoD:S, TF2)

Disabled signature checking to determine if it's the source of some reported
launch issues

One step forward, one step back.
Kyle.