"OrangeBox engine calculates p2p damage client-side" Yes, but this value is
not taken as the real damage value. If this were the case, it would be
possible to write a CSS cheat in which every bullet you fire results in 500
damage, through any penetrable material.

I don't know what you were thinking, perhaps you got interpolation, latency
compensation, and prediction methods mixed in there.

Anyway, there are some very intelligent people that would take the time to
write a (good) heuristic anticheat that minimizes/eliminates false
positives, but that kind of stuff takes time. Time == money.

DBlocker is a great plugin and I endorse it wholeheartedly. If anyone wants
to seriously consider starting another serverside anticheat project, I am
willing to help.