Use a password generator for strong passwords.

Search for "PC Tools Password Utilities" in your favorite search website for
example-

I'm using passwords with puncation, mixed case. non-repeating chars, numbers
with 8 to 32
chars.

If you can't memorise the passwords, youse the old method, biro/pencil a sheet
of paper! ;)

Am 11 Sep 2010 um 11:47 hat Codeseer geschrieben: