yup your right tony, as soon as i installed Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&amp;displaylang=en<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=9b2da534-3e03-4391-8a4d-074b9f2bc1bf&displaylang=en>

on the server, it started up perfectly fine. guess it must be a requirement
for windows servers