I would prefer it this way as well. But yes, I'd love to specify steamgroup
servers for my steam groups. But seeing it on the other foot I would not
want random steamgroups adding my server either. So maybe allow a user to
specify a keyword or something in the server.cfg that also has to exist in
the steam group. And if you want to be able to list a server in multiple
steam groups, allow multiple keywords.

I would also like that tag option to be implemented in all of the games
supported by Valve as well. It's all or nothing honestly. I'm not going to
use the feature if I'm going to end up with double tags because I don't have
the option to specify the tags in another game.

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 4:01 PM, Spencer 'Voogru' MacDonald <
voo...@voogru.com> wrote:

> I'm against this unless it's somehow secured. I would not want other
> servers using my steam group id.
>
> What I would like is the ability to list game servers on the steam groups
> page, and then the client downloads all of the servers from the groups they
> are in.
>
> - Voogru.

"All programmers are playwrights and all computers are lousy actors."
  - Unknown

"When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my
religion."
  - Abraham Lincoln

Mark J. Gunnett
[EoE]SniperFodder{AL}