Hey,

We'll be sending out a new version of the Brink dedicated server on Steam
within the next few hours, ahead of a client patch shortly afterwards.

The update will increment the game version, so the servers will have to be
updated if they are to support the newer client version that will be released
later. Unfortunately this patch requires new media hence the large size of the
update, we're aiming to reduce the number of these going forwards.

Thanks,
Matt
Matt 'Anti' Lowe | Associate Producer
[cid:image001.gif@01CC196C.6EDD21D0]