Even if I do that, it still shows 31/31 in the server list.

Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 01:11:25 -0700
From: chairman...@gmail.com
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Replays still not being cleaned from FTP server?

The replay bot doesn't take up a slot. You haven't configured your server
correctly. The cvar is  sv_visiblemaxplayers

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 12:12 AM, Jay Singh <singh...@live.com> wrote:

I was using this plugin: http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=1476677
I dropped replay support for my servers however since I was having trouble
getting my servers to display 32 actual slots instead of having the replay bot
take up a max player slot in the server list.