Hello,

Probably we are talking about the same thing.
Game server will start when fired up by using command prompt, however when using tcadmin game panel server won't boot up.

Don't know if this is a tcadmin or Brink problem since until this patch tcadmin would start the server without any hassle.
If anyone has a similar problem and a possible fix let me know.

Regards,

Goran Udos(ic'
go...@diabolic-servers.com