FPS Change?

Sincerely,
Artie T.
www.Bubka3.com

Legal Disclaimer: This email contains private and critical security
information to protect a property that belongs to the recipient of
this email. This email must be delivered to the recipient without any
delay. A delayed or unsuccessful delivery of this email may result in
loss of the property. Blocking this email may be unlawful. You may be
held liable for consequential damages in connection with a property
loss if you block or hinder delivery of this email to the recipient.