I sent out a message earlier letting everyone know that we just fixed an
issue with RO2 servers showing as being ranked. Since servers that were
falsely showing up as ranked before, I've gotten a rash of e-mails asking me
to look into why servers aren't showing up as ranked anymore. So everyone
please read this before e-mailing me:

1) If you never applied to have your server ranked, it will obviously not
show up as ranked anymore. Go read this forum post for information on how to
apply:
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=62720

2) If you were approved, but your server still doesn't show up, PLEASE send
me your IP(s) that aren't showing up (preferably in CIDR notation). I have a
database with a giant list of IP's, and I have no way of finding "Joe Smith"
in this list (i.e "Joe Smith" e-mails me and says "my servers aren't ranked,
can you look into it for me" :)

3) If you did apply, and are a legitimate Clan/GSP/Gaming Community then
most likely you didn't fill out your application correctly. We are getting
some people trying to cram multiple IP ranges onto 1 line. This does not
work, and just ends up coming into our application system with a corrupt IP.
We're going to fix up the application form to not accept these, but in the
meantime, please apply with ONE CIDR IP range per application. Additionally,
please DON'T try and fill in some message into the application requesting we
contact you directly. If you need to get in touch with us directly use this
mailing list. We're getting a lot of applications with no IP range and just
messages that say "hey we're Brand X GSP and we're huge so just e-mail us
directly so we don't have to use your form."

4) We're running about a 24 hour lead time on getting IP's added to the
system. So please be patient.

Regards,

John