Huh, we're running both over here and it works fine. Where do you start
SourceTV and Replay? Starting them from autoexec.cfg or through the
commandline with "-replay replay.cfg +tv_enable 1" appended to the end both
works.

The only problem I had was that running both would only lead to 23 open
slots (easily fixed by setting sv_maxplayers to 25 and force the server to
only show max 24 slots), and that turning off either STV or Replay crashes
the whole thing (I think this still happens).