Since this big update, with closing the TF2 client, the screen stays black
(with full screen), had to use power button to restart.

sorry to see my planes goggles / bonk boy clipping combo go with it. Think it
should be up to the user what item combo's he'd want, even if it clips.

I really hope with this that LOD will be added to all hats/misc's now, cos its
now 3 items with a additive XXXXXX poly's that ppl can trow in the game to
others. It was promised long ago to get 'm all done. Are the new items already
with LOD?

Seems the better idea: require/demand LOD on any new item to be added, and add
LOD to any older item in batches (highest count first). Otherwise it will
always be running far behind.