Since my entry on the other thread got swept away by other problems, i
figured i should create another thread.

I've been getting reports of synchronized crashes affecting a set of players
on my server and experienced it myself. It doesn't affect all players, but
it definitely affects more than one player at the same time and it crashes
the client back to OS without any warning or message.

It's frequent and it appears to be happening on other servers aswell, as i
have been told. Can't confirm that 100%, though.

I think it should have something to do with the item server as long as it is
a synchronized crash.