bot_quota 4
bot_quota_mode fill
bot_auto_vacate 1
bot_join_after_player 0

Should yield the described behavior.

On 2011/10/14 21:17, RSS List User wrote:
I currently have the following commands running on my server:
bot_quota 4
bot_quota_mode: fill
bot_auto_vacate 1

The bots are in the server 24/7 with or without the players. I want the
bots to leave when a players joins, for example
if 1 player joins 1 bot leaves, if 2 players join 2 bots leave and so
on. If the player leaves the bots rejoin maintaining the bot quota.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide.