I'm Coo-Coo for Cocoa Puffs!

The updatertool dictates where files should or shouldn't be, leave them be lol.

Nuff said...

From: pilger <pilger...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 23, 2011 10:17 AM
Subject: Re: [hlds] [TF2 Dedicated Server] S3: Client connected with ticket for
the wrong game: UserID: 2

I moved to the directory suposed to lodge the server through Steam on the first
place. The fact that it was working ever since i moved them is proof enough
that i wasn't "moving files randomly". I'm most certain that moving it
elsewhere would cause the system do stop working.

And this list seems doomed with assholes like the Fletch said. Everything is
excuse for rudeness and insults. Make sure you remember the treatment you're
giving to other people here whenever you're in need of help, cause that's
probably the treatment you'll recieve by your fellow subscribers. By your point
of view, if one has a problem and asks for assistance, then one is stupid,
random and a moron. Great way to go.

I won't be answering to this anymore. The problem has been solved and the
solution is there for other people benefit from and Valve to see, if relevant.
If you feel like insulting me any further, please, do it directly to my email
so it would spare other people's time.

On 23 October 2011 11:44, Eli Witt <eliw...@gmail.com> wrote:

No kidding, it's like that moron who was using changelevel2 and complaining
that it crashes his server.