Yes I know my e-mail wasn't really supposed to be here, but I send it because I
wanted to know if that was only restricted to the Mac client, and because I
don't really want to be trolled again on SPUF. (wich happens everytime you post
something related to the Mac...)
And it looks that the problem is in relation with all of the Source Games.
So there's still a link to the HLDS list.

Natha