From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Eli Witt
Sent: Saturday, December 10, 2011 12:08 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] TF2: rcon stops working

When you send the password initially, the server sees you as an admin and
allows rcon commands from you. Your client doesn't send the rcon password
every time you send a command, and you don't need to retype it before every
command.

Obviously the server resets it's admin list when the rcon list is reset.