Yes, the blank mail was an error.. I think I fell asleep with my phone in my hand and off the mail went.

Pertaining to VAC, it would be handy to have a revision of how the bans are handled or perhaps handled with more expediency. Although, I understand why game development versus anti-cheating takes precedent. It is too bad we have to have such measure to begin with. Hope everyone had a happy holidays...

Speaking of which if I am not mistaking someone claimed in the mailing list, the night I fell asleep with the phone in my hand, that the apostles or such did not learn to write until 64 AD or some such absurdity. It is known that Sumarian writings have been found to be as old, if not older than 2600-2800 BC. Surely everyone is familiar with the epic of Gilgamesh that are the origins of many of the great bible stories of now a days. And that the information and technology at the time was obtained from aliens. And yet my neighbor still believes man is only 2000 years old... Silly. We waited that long for the failed Duke Nuken release...

Thank the aliens I bought it when it was $2.99 versus $50.

Time to get ready for a New Year folks, I hope everyone has an enjoyable new year and hopefully we get another great release of a "communally conducive" game release such as TF2 and CS:S have been. Many of these new multiplayer games this past year have let us down.

Hutch