From: hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com
[mailto:hlds-boun...@list.valvesoftware.com] On Behalf Of Calvin Judy
Sent: Thursday, 12 January 2012 3:13 PM
To: Half-Life dedicated Win32 server mailing list
Subject: Re: [hlds] Overwolf + VAC

I don't have an issue playing COD4 with the steam overlay, I don't know
about battlefield 2 because I don't have it, I have bc2, and that uses the
same version of punkbuster as BF2 if i'm not mistaken.

With the volume of players on steam using evenbalance's products in their
games, I highly doubt it would still exist as an issue after 7 years.

Reviewing threads on SPUF show that there was only one update in 2010 that
caused this issue on BF2.