On Tue, Feb 07, 2012 at 06:40:49AM -0500, E. Olsen wrote:
> to be able to sexually harass some of our female players (some really vile
> stuff). He has it down to a science now, in that he can get banned, and be
> back on the server with a new account in under 5 minutes.
>
> IP bans don't work, since he has a dynamic IP, and I can't exactly shut out
> his whole geographic region by banning the whole IP range either.

Does he get a rise out of your server or something when he does it? Most
of those people just do it for attention. If they stop getting
attention, they don't come back.

You could make a plugin that would ban anyone from his IP range with a
newer Steam ID. That'd make it not hurt as many people.

Or you could even get the police involved if he continues his
harassment. If he has seriously done it as much as you say he has,
that'd be a legitmiate complaint you should file with your local police
department with IP+time logs, or just abuse@hisISP though you don't get
much luck with those on residential ISPs.