I want to know about these strange parts :P

Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2012 20:43:01 -0400
From: sinistersn...@gmail.com
To: hlds@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlds] Mandatory Team Fortress 2 Update Released

before anyone asks:
Lokalisointitiedostot päivitetty means "updated localisation files"
On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 8:30 PM, Eric Smith <er...@valvesoftware.com> wrote:

We've released a mandatory update to Team Fortress 2. The notes for the update
are below.

-Eric

------------------------------

Team Fortress 2

- Added The Waxy Wayfinder

- Added a new promotional item

- Added Strange Parts that can be used to upgrade existing Strange-quality
weapons

- Updated The Cozy Camper to allow it to be used in Medieval Mode

- Double-clicking on a tool in the backpack view will now use that tool

- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause weapons dropped after death to render
with incorrect skins

- Fixed a bug that would sometimes cause The Manmelter to display incorrect
kill icons

- Fixed a bug that would cause certain in-game notification sounds to play even
if "cl_notifications_show_ingame" was false

- Fixed a bug that would cause chat-text strange weapon rank up notifications
to sometimes display player names as "unknown"

- Increased Steam Workshop item description to 8000 characters

- Updated arena_ravine

   - Minor visual and performance improvements

- Updated cp_well

   - Performance improvements

- Lokalisointitiedostot päivitetty