Hi
We want to open your game hosting. But we are interested in one
question. Valve monitors that provide for hosting pirated css server?
In our region - Russia, a lot of customers pirated the game.
Therefore, we would like to know whether or not they are prohibited.
Many official hosting server we sell the old version of the game css
and cssv70 and have nothing for it did not. We are ready to compete,
but competition must be fair. Hence the question:
1 Can a game server hosting is provided pirated css, l4d and other (ks16
with the situation clear, but now with other games - no)
2 If allowed, what sanctions can be imposed?